- Clutch Names Top Developers in UK & CanadaFebruary 14, 2018
Clutch published a report recognizing top-performing developers in the UK and Canada. All development firms underwent in-depth evaluations focused on client reviews, market presence, and ability to provide high-quality services. Read more
- Mozilla’s Appmaker Helps People Who Can’t Code Create Apps for FreeOctober 24, 2014
While Mozilla is certainly not the first to come up with this concept (in 2010, Google carried out—and eventually dropped—a similar initiative with App Inventor for Android), the tool is likely to attract hobbyists, predicts Paul Cebo, president and co-founder of Norbsoft, a mobile app development company in Waterloo that specializes in custom apps for brands and enterprises. Read more
- Wine app pours its way to the top of the app storeOctober 24, 2014
“What this app does is it tries to be your pocket sommelier, where you can choose all of your criteria, plus [it has] the added benefit of knowing the stock in the closest store via GPS,” MacLean says.
- Norbsoft Template ApplicationsJuly 1, 2014
Norbsoft application developer provides QuickApps.PRO application generator. It facilitates the preparation of mobile applications for Android and iOS operating systems.
- Card and board game producer acquisition by NorbsoftMarch 8, 2014
On the 4th of March 2014 Norbsoft executed another successful acquisition, buying a 40% stake in Gramba Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.).
- A year in the working life of a mobile application developerFebruary 25, 2014
Have you ever wondered what the working day of the mobile application developer is like? Norbsoft.pl, one of the market leaders, has prepared an infographic with lots of attractively presented and interesting information. Read more
- Norbsoft includes mobile marketing services in their product rangeFebruary 8, 2014
In February this year Norbsoft expanded their product range to include widely understood mobile marketing services. Norbsoft currently provides comprehensive project implementation, from strategy design, through planning and advising, to the purchase of mobile media.
- Norbsoft creates App2you application
In October 2013 Norbsoft executed another successful acquisition, completed on the 22nd October 2013 with establishing App2you Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.) developer studio.November 2, 2013
- Norbsoft acquires development studioOctober 31, 2013
Norbsoft, producer and distributor of mobile device software, has executed an acquisition, completed with the creation of App2you developer studio.
- Norbsoft takes over and establishes a new developer studioOctober 31, 2013
Norbsoft executed another successful acquisition, completed with establishing App2you Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.) developer studio.
- Norbsoft acquires mobiCreativeSeptember 16, 2013
Norbsoft, mobile device application and software developer, has acquired a 40 percent stake in mobiCreative marketing agency. Mariola Szypszak was named the new president; she is also responsible for business development in Norbsoft.
- Norbsoft acquires mobiCreative and promises further acquisitionsSeptember 13, 2013
Norbsoft, specialising in mobile application development, acquires mobiCreative marketing agency. On the 10th of September this year Norbsoft became its largest shareholder.
- Client comes from a corporationsSeptember 8, 2013
Poles do not like to pay for their mobile applications. But this fact does not constitute a big obstacle for software developers from Poland. They focus on creating advanced solutions commissioned by large business or products which may be interesting for foreign buyers.
- Mobile Application Generator from NorbsoftAugust 27, 2013
Polish company Norbsoft has developed a prototype mobile application generator.
- Smartphones, data gobblersJanuary 15, 2013
The Arieso report on the European market states that for, the first time in several years, more data was transmitted over the mobile Internet by phones than by tablets.
- Android is not untouchableJuly 5, 2012
Sometimes it seems that Google and Microsoft managers responsible for mobile operating systems have not done their homework and draw conclusions from what the market has taught us in the last 10 years.
- Norbsoft developed the application demonstrating how data synchronisation service is carried out in the cloudMay 3, 2012
Mobile application producer Norbsoft has developed Mobeelizer, an application for Android using devices to demonstrate how data synchronization service is conducted. The application is a Polish startup with global ambitions.
- Norbsoft wins Mobile Trends AwardJanuary 29, 2012
The winner of the “Mobile application ‘Entertainment’” category was Norbsoft for their application tuba.FM.
- Application for iPad for SITS sales representatives developed by NorbsoftJanuary 16, 2012
Mobile application producer, Norbsoft, prepared a tool for iPad users which supports sales representatives and other employees of Polish furniture manufacturer SITS. The application can be used by employees working in all European countries.
- Apple. The best quarter in historyJanuary 16, 2012
At the end of 2011 the company with an apple as their logo doubled their net profit and iPhone sales volumes. iPAd Sales results also improved by approximately 50% In Poland, Apple is the leader in mobile network devices.
- En Face. Interview with Tomasz Witt, President of NorbsoftSeptember 16, 2011
En Face. Tomasz Witt, President of Norbsoft, mobile application producer, operating in the market for several years.
- Norbsoft wins the Samsung Bada competition (Poland)October 16, 2010
Norbsoft was granted first place in the “Tools” category in the Samsung Bada competition (Poland). The winning application, “Sky Map”, presents the current position of nearly ten thousand stars and all the planets of the Solar System, the sun, the moon and other objects including nebulae and galaxies.
- Poles are reluctant to pay for their apps; they prefer the freebiesApril 16, 2009
Mobile Squad calculated that the billionth application for iPhone and iPod will be downloaded from Apple’s online store on Thursday afternoon.
- You can make a real fortune producing iPhone games – Dziennik April 16, 2009
- More Polish applications in the AppStoreJanuary 16, 2009
The decision to sell iPhone 3G in 62 countries resulted in a sharp increase in the global popularity of the device, despite the fact that the global crisis has also been noticed by iPhone.
- Norbsoft releases an eBook reader for iPhone and iPod TouchMarch 16, 2008
Norbsoft has released “iReading”, an eBook reader designed specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The application has already garnered great success within a few days of being released, receiving a “Staff Pick”.
- nOffice 2005 January 16, 2005
- Europe without Borders 2003 June 1, 2003